For our fourth and final remote Open Studio with Erin Boniferro of Collage Collage, Erin leads us through an exploration of the gallery space; a place where artists, curators, program directors and others come together to bring artwork to the public.
Watch the video and follow along as Erin creates a mini gallery out of a cardboard box. She’ll share tips and tricks for creating a variety of mini artworks out of found objects and materials.
- cardboard box or 3 pieces of cardboard
- scrap paper and magazines you can cut up to collage
- glue stick
- liquid white glue
- found and recycled objects (beads, pompoms, stickers, small containers, etc.)
- washable paint like tempera and paint brush
- scissors or box cutter
- tape (optional)
- assorted markers, pencils, pencil crayons or crayons
This activity is recommended for artists 4 years and up. Adult supervision is recommended for scissor work!